09 November 2011

Lets begin again.....

So it has been a couple years and I am really ready this time to start blogging!  I go through my daily life doing things that I want to let the world know about without posting every detail on other outlets.  I want to give people the option to read my thoughts & ideas if they choose, so a blog is the best way to do that.
Please join me in this journey through life, trying to enjoy as much as I can whether it be food, travel, shopping, or whatever it is going on in my life or mind.

I think we are all on a journey to finding our true selves and that takes us on different paths in different parts of our lives.  I am a professional massage therapist by day but my first passion in life is food!  Whether it be baking, cooking, eating, sampling, I love it all!  I love to try new recipes & cook for my husband.  Don't get me wrong, we also LOVE to eat out!  It seems contradicting, that why when I love to cook do we eat out so much, but there is just something about someone else doing the cooking & cleaning up that can't be beat.

With the holidays coming up, it is a great time to bake the classic recipes but also try some new ones.  I have found another website called www.pinterest.com, where everything brilliant on the web is all in one place.  Check it out, it's so cool!

Enough rambling, lets begin......

No comments:

Post a Comment